You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Adopt Reptiles

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to Adopt Reptiles Empty How to Adopt Reptiles Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:25 am

Crum

Crum

Having trouble adopting pets here? Read this, it will help! Wink
1. Register to the forums if you haven't already! Click the register button on the menu bar
2. Click HERE and register your account to the adoptables page. You must use the same exact information that you used to register to the forums. If you don't, there might be some issues in the future. If you ever have any issues with this part please contact and administrator.
3. Log into the adoptables area (login on the forum and home pages)
4. Go to the page that says 'adopt'. Look through the current eggs, and pick some. There will always be a limit on how many of each kind you can adopt.
5. Check out the my terrarium page to see all the reptiles you've adopted so far!
6. If you want to trade reptiles just go to the trade page and there you can swap pets
7. If you have any other questions or concerns please contact and admin

If you would like to display your adoptables, go to the home page and use the link given to you on the home page! Then copy and paste it wherever.

Why do I need to log in twice?
Rt uses 2 seperate site builders, one for forums and another for adoptables. They are combined but both require login.

Are you having troubles staying logged in?
Some computers and browsers wont keep users logged into the adoptables area for some reason, making them unable to adopt. If this is the case, PM an admin. Internet Explorer has been known to cause issues, firefox is the suggested browser for this site.

At the end of each month, any pets that are not leveled up will automatically level up!

https://repterrarium.rpg-board.net

2How to Adopt Reptiles Empty ;( Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Helana

Hay it still won't let I clicked you link, and it keeps saying "Incorrect CAPTCHA code entered" why is that? I've tried like 5 times... Sad

3How to Adopt Reptiles Empty Re: How to Adopt Reptiles Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:10 pm

Crum

Crum

Make sure you are using the correct capitalization and stuff

https://repterrarium.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum