1. Register to the forums if you haven't already! Click the register button on the menu bar
2. Click HERE and register your account to the adoptables page. You must use the same exact information that you used to register to the forums. If you don't, there might be some issues in the future. If you ever have any issues with this part please contact and administrator.
3. Log into the adoptables area (login on the forum and home pages)
4. Go to the page that says 'adopt'. Look through the current eggs, and pick some. There will always be a limit on how many of each kind you can adopt.
5. Check out the my terrarium page to see all the reptiles you've adopted so far!
6. If you want to trade reptiles just go to the trade page and there you can swap pets
7. If you have any other questions or concerns please contact and admin
If you would like to display your adoptables, go to the home page and use the link given to you on the home page! Then copy and paste it wherever.
Why do I need to log in twice?
Rt uses 2 seperate site builders, one for forums and another for adoptables. They are combined but both require login.
Are you having troubles staying logged in?
Some computers and browsers wont keep users logged into the adoptables area for some reason, making them unable to adopt. If this is the case, PM an admin. Internet Explorer has been known to cause issues, firefox is the suggested browser for this site.
At the end of each month, any pets that are not leveled up will automatically level up!